Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System (RMS)
Microsoft Dynamicsâ„˘ RMS is a complete POS solution that enables the seamless processing of sales transactions, inventory purchasing and management, customer and employee tracking, and run customized reports effortlessly while providing independent retailers with an easy-to-use and affordable inventory management solution. You can serve your customers more effectively and efficiently than compared with traditional electronic cash registers and manual business management methods
Microsoft Dynamics Point of Sale can be used to perform, manage, and track sales transactions, as well as manage inventory, customer, and supplier information while easily integrating with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office Accounting Professional software.
The software uses a simple, flexible user interface designed for non-technical users. Microsoft Dynamics Point of Sale is easy to set up, maintain with minimal training time for your cashiers.
Microsoft Dynamics RMS Store Operations can be run as a stand-alone application in individual stores and can be connected to head office via RMS H Q. Along with automating the full range of point-of-sale (POS) processes; Microsoft Dynamics RMS Store Operations enables managers to maintain tight control over inventory, pricing, suppliers, promotions, customer information, and reporting.
Features & Benefits
- Minimize disruptions with a retail management solution designed for rapid installation and ease of use.
- Enable your employees to learn POS procedures in minutes with built-in wizards and an intuitive user interface.
- Customize data fields to track information you want to see about customers, inventory, and suppliers.
- Provide support for existing computers and OPOS-compatible peripherals.
Automate inventory and purchasing management
- Track and manage inventory using any stock and sales method and inventory types that include standard, serialized, kit, assembly, matrix, lot matrix, voucher, non-inventory, and weighed.
- Track item movement and supplier histories, quickly generate purchase orders, and add items on the fly. Export purchase orders to Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word for easy customization and viewing in a matrix grid format.
Streamline transaction processing
- Respond quickly to customer needs with efficient, personalized service; and get immediate access to prices, availability, and stock location with a customizable POS screen.
- Access customer histories at the POS; handle multiple tenders and partial payments at checkout; and quickly create and process returns, back orders, sales quotes, work orders, and layaways.
- Expedite checkouts, target customer preferences to offer up-sells and cross-sells, and implement automatic discounts for frequent shoppers.